You agree to in full to the below conditions:
– You agree to complete your chosen category or commit to it the best you can!
– You must be at least 16 years of age to compete.
– You are responsible for your own health. You agree that you are fit and able to compete in whichever category you choose and though we have measures to protect your health, you are solely responsible for your own abilities and confirm you can compete this event.
– You agree to follow all rules and abide by them for the duration for the event.
– You agree that though there is no entry fee, you will raise funds for Purapura Whetu, a charity that specialises in Maori Mental Health and are aware all funds raised will go towards that charity.
– It is expected that if you are competing in the solo or duo categories, you are expected to raise $500. If any of the group categories, you will endeavour to raise $1000. We can refuse you to compete if you do not raise the expected funds.
– Failure to comply with any of the above could mean you are unable to compete. Any funds raised will still go towards the charity. We are not responsible for any of your own costings towards the event.
– Most importantly, you agree to have fun and go out and kill this!